Precision Medical Products, Inc. is the choice for leading pharmaceutical and medical device suppliers worldwide for manufacturing, assembly and packaging of medical devices incorporating a variety of metalworking and plastic molding technologies. Precision Medical Products houses the most OEM manufacturer technology under one roof, including ISO Class 7 and Class 8 certified clean rooms.
Our manufacturing facilities include environmentally controlled and monitored assembly and contract packaging areas to meet various clean room requirements, as well as a monitored Reverse Osmosis water system to meet the washing requirements of components and assembled products.
- Certified Class 100,000 (ISO Class 8) Clean Rooms
- Certified Class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) Clean Rooms
- In-house injection molding
- In-house insert molding
- In-house metal processes (forming and stamping)
- In-house hypodermic needle manufacturing capabilities
- In-house assembly operation – automatic and hand assembly
- In-house plastic processes including catheter processes
- In-house packaging process, Multi-Vac and Doyen – low to high volume approaches
- In-house lab testing including tensile and penetration testing
- In-house engineering and tooling support services
- Product Shelf-life studies and material compatibility study support
- Sterilization and testing support
- In-house Laser Welding and Laser Marking