An integrated medical device deserves a one-source manufacturer.
PMP has been uniquely successful in integrating its plastic and metalworking skills in the development and manufacture of a variety of sophisticated surgical devices, including the following:
- 15mm single, sinusoidal wire that allows for safe and effective thrombus removal
- Vitrectomy cutting instrument for surgical removal of vitreous tissue during cataract surgery
- Hand-held, battery operated device for instantaneous and controlled melting of gutta-percha during root canal procedures
- Endoscopic accessory channel devices for use in gastrointestinal applications including sclerotherapy needles, forceps, snares, and ERCP cannulation products
- Disposable laparoscopic instruments
- Electrocautery suction device